21st September 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and necessity of TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello,
Can you please provide me the details of TOEFL? Why it is necessary for appear? I want to study MBA in Abroad. Please tell me its necessity.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed procedure of affiliation to study in Abroad through SAT and TOEFL?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  10. Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate?
  11. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  12. Without TOEFL exam can't I get admission in MBA in Abroad?
  13. Information about GATE and TOEFL to study Abroad?
  14. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  15. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  16. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
  17. How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  18. When the notification of TOEFL will be released? Detailed information about TOEFL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is working as a Software Developer?
1st October 2015, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and necessity of TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test of English Language Proficiency for candidates who wish to get admission in Abroad universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. To get admission in any Abroad university, you must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. So, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?