17th November 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Best universities abroad to study M.Pharmacy? Entrance exams available for it?

I am B.Pharmacy student and willing to do M.Pharmacy from abroad. Please suggest me best universities for it? Entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Master of Surgery in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  5. What are the entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  7. Entrance exams to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student? -- [New]
  8. Best universities abroad to study M.Pharmacy? Entrance exams available for it?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Is it possible to do Masters of Education outside India?
  11. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?
  13. List of universities offering MS(Aeronautics) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  15. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. List of best universities abroad to study MS in instrumentation
  17. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  18. Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?
20th November 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities abroad to study M.Pharmacy? Entrance exams available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Pharmacy student and willing to do M.Pharmacy from abroad. Please suggest me best universities for it? Entrance exams available for it?

Best universities abroad to study Master of Pharmacy are given below;

Harvard University - Official Website

University of Cambridge - Official Website

National University of Singapore - Official Website

University of Alberta - Official Website

University of Toronto - Official Website

University of Oxford - Official Website

Monash University - Official Website

King’s College London - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?