3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Post Graduation program of Robotics through SAT? List of universities in Abroad?

Hello guys, I want to prepare for SAT. My aim is to do Robotics in post graduation in any reputed foreign university. Can you all suggest me which are the universities provides this course and SAT is the exam through which I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Post Graduation program in Bioengineering through SAT? List of universities in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Robotics in India and Abroad
  3. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  4. What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ?
  5. Detailed information about SAT? List of universities offering MBBS program through SAT in USA?
  6. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  7. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  8. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  9. List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?
  10. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  11. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  12. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  13. List of universities which offer MS in Robotics with more than 70% scholarship through GRE?
  14. Robotics after Under-graduation in BSc. Electronics
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Robotics after completion of post graduation diploma in Robotics?
  16. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
22nd March 2018, 11:18 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Post Graduation program of Robotics through SAT? List of universities in Abroad?

Yes, you can get admission in Post Graduation program of Robotics through SAT:-

List of Universities in abroad for Robotics:-

University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia

Worcester Polytechnic Institute of Massachusetts

Carnegie Mellon University in Petersburg

University of Central Lancashire

University of Sheffield

University of Liverpool

Aberystwyth University

Plymouth University

Middlesex University

Sheffield Hallam University

University of Bristol

University of Leeds.
22nd March 2018, 11:47 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Post Graduation program of Robotics through SAT? List of universities in Abroad?

Of course, you can get admission in post graduation program of Robotics through SAT:-

List of Universities in abroad for doing Robotics through SAT:-

Swinburne University of Technology

University of Leeds

University of Bristol

Sheffield Hallam University

Middlesex University

Plymouth University

University of Sheffield

University of Liverpool

University of Central Lancashire.
24th March 2018, 07:38 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

There are a number of Universities offering degrees in Robotics. Here are a few listed below:

University of California (Santa Cruz)

Princeton University

Washington University St. Louis-Master of Engineering in Robotics

Carnegie Mellon University

Georgia Tech

University of Pennsylvania

Flinders University

Johns Hopkins University

Colorado School of Mines

Stanford University

University of Southern California

Massachusetts Institute of Technology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?