7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study M.Arch? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I want to study M.Arch in Abroad.
Kindly tell me which country is best for this course?
I am studying in 2nd semester of B.Arch.
And what entrance exam I have to give?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change from Kerala University to some other college abroad? Will I get my certificates back?
  2. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  3. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  4. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  5. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  6. Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in outside universities? What is the procedure to get opportunities for Ph.D in Foreign Country?
  7. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
  8. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  9. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  10. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  11. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  12. How is Architecture course as a career option? Job opportunities after 5 years of B.Arch?
  13. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do CA course after passing 10th with 65%?
  15. Eligibility for admission in iist college? ow much should i get in ISAT entrance exam?what are the subjects that i have to concentrate on?
  16. Is M.Tech. better than GRE?
  17. How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?
  18. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
3rd April 2018, 05:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study M.Arch? Entrance exam to get admission?

If you want to study M.Arch. from abroad so you can do it from any University of United States, United Kingdom, Australia as well as from Indian University. After completion of B.Arch. you will have to sit in GRE test and have to score more than 300 the only you can get a seat on the top foreign University. Also you must have to clear a English proficiency test such as IELTS/PTE/TOEFL.

These are the best foreign universities offering M.Arch course:-
> Harvard University
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
> The University of Manchester
> The University of Nottingham
> Cardiff University
> Bond University
> University of Queensland
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?