20th January 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to clear TOEFL examination to study in Canada?

I am having GRE score 290. I would like to do my masters in zoology. I have completed degree here at india. I want to confirm, do i need to clear TOEFL examination to go to canada for further studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for MS in Zoology at Canada? Is it necessary to clear TOEFL examination for the same?
  2. Is it appropriate to appear in TOEFL iBT at Kolkata for a 9th standard student to study in Canada?
  3. Is it possible to study further in Canada after two years gap?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Zoology in Canada with 290 marks in GRE? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL?
  5. Details for pursuing M.Tech in Civil field in abroad?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  8. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  9. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  10. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
  11. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  12. Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?
  13. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  14. Online interactive study material for TOEFL? Is it paid?
  15. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  16. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  18. How many months/Hours/days are required for GATE preparation for an Average Student of Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
20th January 2016, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to clear TOEFL examination to study in Canada?

Yes, you need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examination for pursuing your higher studies in Canada. TOEFL or IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Mostly, GRE score is not required for getting admission in Canada Universities. Admission in Canada Universities are offered only on the basis of TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. So, you need to clear TOEFL examination to study in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?