22nd July 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS course in China Medical University?

I am currently pursuing MBBS course and after it want to get admission in MS course from China Medical University. Eligibility criteria to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS if got 76% in 12th? Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  3. Eligibility for IPS exam at the age of 27 years and after doing graduation from Dalian Medical University China?
  4. Fee structure, joining and all the information about admission in China Medical University?
  5. Eligibility criteria to take admission in Medical Colleges under University of Delhi? What is the selection procedure?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  7. MBBS from Dalian Medical University, China is approved by Medical Council of India? Can I appear for screening test?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure for open student? Marks needed in MBBS?
  10. Eligibility to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  11. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  12. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna, Austria? How much amount required to study here?
  14. Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  15. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  16. How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?