3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TOEFL?

I want to write TOEFL. I don’t know the procedure. So, friends I want to know the procedure and also the eligibility for attend TOEFL exam. Reply awaiting.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and Important dates of TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  3. What is the chance in TOEFL if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  4. Can I apply for GRE or TOEFL or IELTS being a B.Tech degree holder?
  5. Detailed information, pattern and eligibility criteria of TOEFL?
  6. Do I need to clear TOEFL exam to apply for higher studies in Canada?
  7. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL exam for Polytechnic students?
  9. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE for a candidate after completion of B.E. in India?
  10. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  12. What is the eligibility to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE for a candidate after completion of B.E. in India?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th in CBSE board with 56 percentage marks?
  14. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  15. Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?
  16. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  17. Am I eligible to take MS exam after doing 7th semester electrical engineering
  18. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
21st March 2018, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TOEFL?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardized test which helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. No specific eligibility criteria is required to apply for TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., can apply for TOEFL examination. You can also apply for TOEFL examination through online at ETS official website.
24th March 2018, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to write TOEFL. I don’t know the procedure. So, friends I want to know the procedure and also the eligibility for attend TOEFL exam. Reply awaiting.

The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a test required to be taken by students who wish to study abroad countries. Usually, students take the TOEFL test after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examinations. There is no formal educational qualification is required for the TOEFL.
The ETS is the organization conducting the TOEFL test. Candidates can register for the TOEFL examination online through ETS website. Students can register 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the TOEFL. The TOEFL scores are valid for two years. The ETS TOEFL website link is given Click Here
24th March 2018, 05:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no fixed criteria required to apply for TOEFL examination. It is a language proficiency test, aspirants those want to study or work in abroad must have to qualify the above mentioned examination.
Now, if you want to apply for the TOEFL examination, you can apply for the same through online process. Once after applying, you need to choose your test center as there different test centers where you can sit for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?