6th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid?

I want to study in Madrid. Actually I am interested to do BF in International Finance. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in Geneva Business School?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
  2. Documents required to get BF(International Finance) admission in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
  3. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  5. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  7. How can I get admission in University of Geneva to study M.Sc in Mathematics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  9. Percentage required for direct admission in ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  12. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  13. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  15. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  16. Eligibility to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business for BBA(H) student?
  17. Which will be the best Commerce combination in 11th if my aim is to do MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2018, 03:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid?

Requirements to study BF ( International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid:
Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria to study BF( International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid.

>> Candidates scored 60% marks in aggregate in 10th and 12th or equivalent grades is considered eligible in educational requirements.
>> Candidates should also pass English Proficiency Test IELTS and should get minimum 6.5 band in the exam to become eligible.
>> Besides this qualifications, candidates should have Passport and the age of candidates must not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.

For further information related to the course, please visit the official website of Geneva Business School, Madrid or click the below link.
http://www.gbsge.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?