28th March 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance test to give for doing PhD in Europe?

Hello I am a assistant professor in electrical engineering, I have done B.E & M.E from India, I want to do Ph.D. from Europe , What is the entrance test I need to give, & is there any chance for getting scholarship , because it is not possible for me to manage the fees in european currency.

Related Questions:
31st March 2017, 11:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance test to give for doing PhD in Europe?

List of the Entrance Test for doing PhD in Europe:-

USMLE

TOFEL

SAT

IELTS

GRE

GMAT etc.
1st April 2017, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance test to give for doing PhD in Europe?

You can apply for GRE, if you are interested in getting admission in Europe for Ph.D programme. GRE is accepted by most of the top universities abroad.

IELTS/TOEFL score is needed to prove your English proficiency. Once you have these scores, you will become eligible to apply for leading universities in Europe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?