9th March 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Fees and procedure to study MBBS course from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia?

I am from Delhi and have completed 12th with PCB group and now want to study MBBS course from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia. Fees and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in MBBS course at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation? Fees required to complete the course?
  2. Does Moscow State University provides MBBS course?
  3. Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in India after completion of MBBS and post graduation from Russia?
  6. How to study MBBS in Russia? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  8. Procedure to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Russia?
  9. Diploma in Physiotherapy done from Russia is accepted in State Medical University of Russia?
  10. Does University of Idaho, Moscow provides MBBS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? How to get study visa?
  11. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  12. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  13. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  14. Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?
  15. Procedure to select Medical colleges and to get study visa of Russia? Which bank is best to get education loan in very less time?
  16. What is the pattern of MBBS exam in Russia? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities offering MBBS course in Russia
  18. Can i become an Army Doctor after passing private MBBS from Russia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?