25th February 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How to study MBA from International College Dundee, UK?

I am Bachelor of Business Administration student with two years of work experience in an Insurance company. I want to know how can I study MBA from International College Dundee (ICD), UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  5. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  7. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course?
  8. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  9. Details about University of Dundee, UK for MS Mathematics course? Approval and course details?
  10. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MBA in International Business being a B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  12. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  13. Admission procedure to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  14. List of entrance exams to study MBA in International Business? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  15. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study International CFA course?
  17. Is it a better to do masters in Marine engineering after completion of B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I write CSIR if done M.Sc Biotechnology from Abertay Dundee a Scotish university?
28th March 2018, 05:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBA from International College Dundee, UK?

Requirements to study MBA in International College Dundee is written below.
>>To study MBA at International College Dundee on either the International Incorporated Bachelor's (IIB) or the International Incorporated Master's (IIM) programmes, candidates need to meet their standard of English language requirements. Both above mentioned courses require an IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent, with a minimum of 5.5 in every component.

>>Successful completion of a Bachelor Degree with grades below 55% or 50% from NAAC ‘A’ rated universities.

*** If you satisfy the above mentioned requirements , you can apply for MBA course in ICD. You have to to visit the official website of ICD. Then , fill the application form of MBA and upload scanned copies of necessary documents online. After that, pay the required fee and submit it. You will receive a mail if they grant your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?