10th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study Robotics in Germany with an affordable price?

How to study Robotics in Germany with an affordable price?

Related Questions:
  1. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  2. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  4. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  7. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  8. How to study masters education in germany?
  9. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  11. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  12. List of the colleges for robotics in Germany?
  13. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  14. Scope of Robotics in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  16. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  17. Best robotex engineering colleges in India?
  18. How to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Which are the most affordable colleges? What is the admission criteria?
24th July 2023, 06:38 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to study Robotics in Germany with an affordable price?

• There are many scholarships and grants available for international students who want to study in Germany. You can find information about these scholarships and grants on the websites of universities and other organizations.

• Public universities in Germany are tuition-free for both German and international students. This means that you can get a high-quality education at a fraction of the cost of studying in other countries.

• The cost of living in Germany varies depending on the city. If you choose to study in a less popular city, you will be able to save money on rent and other living expenses.

• There are many student discounts available in Germany, such as discounts on public transportation, museum admissions, and cinema tickets.

• You can work part-time while you are studying in Germany. This will help you to cover your living expenses and to gain valuable work experience.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Top universities in Germany for Robotics:
  • Technical University of Munich (TUM): TUM is a public research university located in Munich, Germany. It is one of the leading universities in the world for Robotics.

• RWTH Aachen University: RWTH Aachen University is a public research university located in Aachen, Germany. It is another leading university in the world for Robotics.

• Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT): KIT is a public research university located in Karlsruhe, Germany. It is a top university for Robotics and has a strong research focus.

• University of Stuttgart:
    The University of Stuttgart is a public research university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It is a top university for Robotics and has a strong focus on engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?