24th December 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

List of best engineering universities in USA for doing Mechanical engineering

I want to apply for engineering college in USA for the course of mechanical engineering.? Can you please list them all? What should I do to ensure that I will get the admission in the best universities? What would be the minimum requirement needed?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  5. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students
  6. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  7. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  8. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  12. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  15. Cutoff list for M.Tech admission in mechanical engineering
  16. Formalities to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA for Diploma holder?
  17. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
26th December 2016, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best engineering universities in USA for doing Mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for engineering college in USA for the course of mechanical engineering.? Can you please list them all? What should I do to ensure that I will get the admission in the best universities? What would be the minimum requirement needed?

The list of best engineering universities in USA for studying Mechanical Engineering is given below;

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

University of Michigan – Official Website

Georgia Institute of Technology - Official Website

California Institute of Technology –Official Website

Lawrence Technological University - Official Website

University of South Carolina - Official Website
26th December 2016, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best engineering universities in USA for doing Mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best engineering universities in USA for doing Mechanical engineerin:-

1. Cornell University, https://www.cs.cornell.edu/phd

2. University of Chicago, https://csphd.sites.uchicago.edu/

3. Stanford University, http://www-cs.stanford.edu/education/phd

4. University of Illinois, https://cs.illinois.edu

5. School of Informatics and Computing, http://soic.indiana.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?