17th June 2013, 01:06 PM
Smita sathawane

How should I pursue MBA after doing BCA?

I am doing Bca after Bca i want to pursue MBA Bt meanwhile i had interest in doing company secretary plz tell me can i do CS while doing MBA

12th May 2016, 06:35 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How should I pursue MBA after doing BCA?

Yes you can pursue MBA after completing BCA,any one who have completed graduation is eligible to study MBA.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and is master degree/post graduate degree in business administration,but before doing that it is mandatory to have a bachelor degree in any field/stream.
Those who have completed Graduation/Bachelor degree in any course are eligible to study MBA,after qualifying for MBA related entrance/competitive exams.

As you have done BCA,a bachelor degree in computer application,you are eligible to study MBA,if you succeed in qualifying good marks in competitive exams,then you can study MBA,a two year programme in post graduation in business administration.

One can not do CS while doing MBA,until it is in distance mode,it is mandatory to study any one of them in distance mode,in order to study MBA/CS both together,otherwise in regular mode,only one course is possible to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?