18th July 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Tech in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma?

Hi, I am doing Polytechnic in ECE group, can I go to USA for B.Tech. I want to know the process and universities? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in USA after completion of polytechnic in computer networking?
  2. Can I become a school teacher after polytechnic diploma? -- [New]
  3. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  7. Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. Which studies I can do next to get a degree from USA after completion of polytechnic course?
  9. Can I apply MS in USA after completing degree in distance education?
  10. Procedure to continue further education in USA after completion of diploma in India?
  11. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  14. Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?
  15. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  16. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  17. Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
20th July 2017, 07:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma?

In order to pursue to B.Tech from USA universities, you need to appear and qualify in SAT (Scholastic Ability Test) examination.SAT is a standardized test administered by the various College board and is required to be take by the candidates seeking admission in undergraduate colleges/schools.It has been developed to evaluate the writing, verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates.
Along with SAT examination you also need to pass standardized English language test like IELTS/TOEFL.
After qualifying all the aforesaid examination, you will become eligible to apply for B.Tech course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?