11th February 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Genetics in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Am I eligible to do masters in Genetics in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
  3. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  5. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  6. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  7. Which universities are best in India and abroad to do masters in genetics?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?
  10. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  12. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  13. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  14. Am I eligible to study MS in Genetics in Abroad if completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  17. Am I eligible to do my masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech from JNTUK University?
  18. Study genetics after completing MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2017, 10:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Genetics in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in Genetics in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on this. Thank you!
B.Pharmacy candidates are not eligible for M.Sc in Genetics.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Genetics from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Genetics.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?