25th May 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to appear in the arrears subject in USA without coming to India?

My cousin brother daughter has failed in one of the subject in last semester in the MCA Exam studied through IGNOU in india during 2015 December. After marriage she has gone to USA. Is there any provision to appear the arrears subject in USA by cancelling the india trip only for the above purpose.Pl explain.

30th May 2016, 11:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to appear in the arrears subject in USA without coming to India?

No, there is no other alternative way to appear in the arrear subject in USA without coming to India. As she had studied in IGNOU, she must have to appear in the examinations only in IGNOU (India). If she wants to clear the arrear subject then, she must have to come to India and she can't appear the arrear subject from USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?