4th June 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Harvard University for B.Tech in mechanical engineering

I want to B.Tech Mechanical from Harvard University. How can I take admission? My family background is low so I want to take admission by all tuition fees? Please give to me satisfactory answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Does Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in Mechanical Engineering course?
  3. Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Harvard University?
  5. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  7. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  9. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. How to get admission in Harvard University to study MBBS course? How to apply for admission after 12th? What is selection procedure and fees for it?
  12. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  13. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  14. How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?
  15. Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  17. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Harvard University for master degree course in Biotechnology?
4th June 2017, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Harvard University for B.Tech in mechanical engineering

To take admission in Harvard university for pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognized board. You need to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to B.Tech course in Harvard university. It costs more than 20 lakhs to complete your B.Tech course from Harvard university.
5th June 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Harvard University for B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Please let me know the career options after passing 12th class (Physics,chemistry and mathematics).
14th December 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can we get lateral admission in b. tech after diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?