29th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad being a Diploma holder?

Sir,
I have just finished my D.Pharmacy. I want to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad. Please let me know what should I do for this? Waiting for your reply.

16th April 2016, 03:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad being a Diploma holder?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of you diploma course in the field of pharmacy. You can definitely pursue B.Pharmacy in abroad by appearing the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like SAT, IELTS, etc. Apart from these, you will also need yo appear in the screening exams that varies from one country to another to get the license of pharmacist in that country like FPGEE, NAPLEX in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?