8th August 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the TOEFL and GRE expected score to do M.Sc in one of the top 30 colleges of US?

Sir/Mam, I am a final year student doing B.Sc agriculture and would like to go abroad for further studies. Kindly tell me the GRE and TOEFL scores required to get admission in top 30 colleges in US for doing MSc? Please guide me to reach my goal. Thanks!

10th August 2017, 02:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the TOEFL and GRE expected score to do M.Sc in one of the top 30 colleges of US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a final year student doing B.Sc agriculture and would like to go abroad for further studies. Kindly tell me the GRE and TOEFL scores required to get admission in top 30 colleges in US for doing MSc? Please guide me to reach my goal. Thanks!

Candidates with a GRE score of over 330 can get admission to do MSc in top 30 colleges of the USA. Candidates with a TOEFL score of 90 to 100 and 100+ are accepted by various top colleges in USA. TOEFL is an English proficiency test for Indian students to study in USA and Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is useful for taking admission in masters courses at American universities. Candidates can apply directly for taking admission or can contact educational consultants available for this purpose.
10th August 2017, 09:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the TOEFL and GRE expected score to do M.Sc in one of the top 30 colleges of US?

To get admission in any of the top 30 colleges in US for pursuing M.Sc. course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. To apply for admission to M.Sc. course in US universities, you should have secured at least 290-300 marks in GRE and at least 80 marks in TOEFL examination. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to M.Sc. course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?