How to fill UGC NET Form?
Candidates can apply for the UGC NET exam only by the online method. The Bank Challan Performa can be downloaded from the formal website of the UGC. Apart from this, the students also have the option to take a photocopy of the exam notification and then pay the required fee amount in any branch of the State Bank of India. The notifications for this exam will be out by the end of September.
Instructions to be followed for filling in form
The candidates should be careful when they fill in the forms. Once the form is submitted there is no chance for them to edit it again. Details of the exam centre and the selected elective subjects must be provided clearly.
By any chance the students appear for an exam that is not meant for them, they won’t be allowed to sit for that exam. Apart from this, their candidature will get rejected.
The candidates must guarantee that they attach all the required papers before the send the application.
Exemptions to be taken care while filling in form
Some exemptions are provided to the students. They are required to be aware of these exemptions when they fill the form. They are:
- The students are required to be atleast 19 years and not above 28 years at the time of applying.
- Candidates of the SC/ST/OBC categories will have age relaxation of 5 (upper age)
- Female applicants, visually and physically handicapped will have age relaxation of 5 years (upper age).
- For LS, the minimum age is 19 years. They have no upper age limit.
Last date for receipt of applications
The application for the UGC NET exam must be submitted on or before the 12th of April, 2011. Candidates who wish to change their exam centres must send their request letters before the 18th of April, 2011.
Acknowledgement of exam application form
On the receipt of the application, the admit card will be sent to him by the UGC. The candidates will get this card with a month’s time. By any chance the candidates does not get the admit card, they should immediately get in touch with the office of Registrar/ Coordinator. They will be required to show the admission card and two passport photos that are attested by an officer of the gazetted rank, at that time. In case an application is not accepted, the same will be notified to the candidate immediately.
- UGC-NET December 2011
- UGC-NET General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude (Paper I) Papers
- Difference between UGC - CSIR and UGC - NET exam
- UGC-NET Eligibility Criteria
- Reference Books for UGC NET (Home Science)
- Application Forms for Various Geo-Science Entrance Exams
- New Pattern of UGC NET Exam
- Joint CSIR-UGC Test December 2011
- NET Psychology (Paper II) Papers
- Application procedure for UGC NET Exam
- NET Philosophy (Paper II) Papers
- Difference between All India Council for Technical Education and University Grants Commission
- NET Economics (Paper II) Papers
- Difference between NET and SET
- NET German Paper III Papers