QTP Certification Papers
Quality examination held on technology application marks the category of QTP certification. It is headed under AIS Quality Centre v9.2 and ASE Quality v9.2. Candidate clearing the core exam and the elective paper will get a certificate from HP regarding the matter.
The application form of the examination and the certification are available from the online websites of HP and also from the prometric centers who guide the procedure for the examination. Infact, the prometric centers acts as the site for clearing the examinations.
You need to register your names at the site for Hp certificate registration and receive a online voucher via payment on net. Else you can also contact your nearby prometric centre for applying for the examination. The cost of the certification is $150. There is a compulsory paper which is more like a initial cutoff for the certification. Despite this paper there are two optional papers which the candidate needs to clear in order to complete the certification. These papers can be selected as per the candidate choices.
HP has aliased with a third party team for the certification. So whenever, you register for the examination, you will receive a Prometric ID which needs to be entered during the examination. It is required to maintain the security regarding the ID to avoid any discrepancies. Last date for applying for the examination is 16th January 2010.
Download QTP Certification Papers
- CSTE Certification Papers
- ISTQB Papers
- Diploma Courses in Forensic Science
- Java Programming – A rewarding career option
- Aerobics Instructor - How to become an Aerobics Instructor?
- Difference between CISM and CISSP
- Certification courses after B.Tech in EEE for Career Advancement
- Difference between CCNA course and CCNP course
- Surveyor Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil Engineers), Certification Engineers International Limited
- Significance of SAP courses for having a lucrative IT Career
- What to do after B.Sc Mathematics?
- Oracle Data Integrator Professional - How to become an Oracle Data Integrator Professional?
- Stock Broker - How to become a Stock Broker?
- Difference between MCSE and MCSA
- Periyar Maniammai University 2011