Army Institute of Law, Mohali
The Army Institute of Law, a leading judicial education provider in Punjab, was established in July 1999 with the major contribution of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), to give excellent knowledge to the students. The institute is regulated under the aegis of Western Command Headquarter and the overall activity is controlled by the Army Welfare Education Society. The institute is affiliated to the Punjab University and has the approval from the Bar Council of India.
The Army Institute of Law has standard library facilities which help to increase the knowledge of the students in the field of law. It has separate hostels for boys and girls which can accommodate more than 300 students. The institute provides a 24-hour water supply and generator back up for the classrooms, offices, mess, and common room and in the hostels. It also has canteen, bank, and gym for the students.
The Army institute of Law is well known for providing meaningful and standard education to the students. It provides B.A. (Law) and LL.B. course to the students.
The aspirants must have appeared and passed the higher secondary exams or its equivalent exams from any recognized board or University. Candidates are also required to secure at least 45% marks in the above mentioned exams in order to be eligible for the course. The age of the candidates is expected to be below 21 years as on 1st July 2010. The admission is based on the ranks obtained by the individuals in Common Entrance Test, Punjab.
Many of the students have been selected for various judicial firms like prosecution departments, commercial corporate establishments, courts, lawyer’s chambers etc.
Army institute of Law
Sector - 68, Mohali - 160062
Fax: +91 172 5039280
EPABX: +91 172 5095336-38
Email: [email protected]
- Principal, Army Institute of Law
- How to join Indian Army?
- List of Law Schools in India
- Career In Defence Services (Army)
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Exam Pattern and Application Process for CWAT in ACN 2013
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- Eligibility Requirements for B.Sc Nursing in Army College of Nursing
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Army Institute of Management, kolkata
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Engineering Colleges in Punjab
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army
- LDC, Fireman, Army Field Ordnance Depot