Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
Company Profile: Indian army is under taken by the government of India and is dedicated to the protection of the country from foreign as well as domestic affairs. The departmental wing of the government is an autonomous organization that was established with the independence of the country from the British Raj. The medical wing of the army has offered the post for recruitment.
Job Profile: The medical wing of the Indian army is offering the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers. The candidates are expected to look after the various requirement of the patience that have served or are is in the tenure under the Indian army. The candidates are also expected to treat various patients and look after the various requirements of the army hospital in general.
No. of Post: There are a total of 380 posts that have been offered to be recruited buy the Indian army.
Salary: The individual candidates that will be selected for the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be paid in the pay scale of PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.6100 + Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs.6000 + NPA @25% of Basic+ Grade Pay+ MSP and other.
Selection Procedure: The individual candidates will be called up for a series of personal interview taken by the board of officers on the basis of which will the selection of the candidate will take place.
How to apply: Candidates should apply to the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS)/ DG-1A, Ministry of Defense, ‘M’ Block, Ministry of Defense, New Delhi -110001.
- How to join Indian Army?
- Pay scale for Junior Commissioned Officer in Government Jobs
- Junior Commissioned officer (Religious Teacher), Indian Army
- Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- Permanent Short Service Commissioned Officer, Indian Navy
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian navy
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Short Service Commissioned Officer, The India Navy
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- SSC Officer in Aviation Cadre (Observer), Indian Navy
- Government Jobs in Ministry of Defence
- How to join military nursing service after B.Sc nursing?
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, The Indian Navy
- 8th Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course (Oct-2011), Indian Army
- Veterinary Corps, Indian Army