Courses offered in Delhi Technical University

Advertisements

Delhi Technical University which was earlier known as Delhi College of Engineering is one of the best technical universities in India. The university offers several under graduate and post graduate technical courses.

Under Graduate Courses offered in Delhi Technical University

  • Bachelor of Engineering in Biotechnology
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Production and Industrial Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering

Post Graduate Courses offered in Delhi Technical University

  • Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
  • Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (Environmental Engineering)
  • Master of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (Control & Instrumentation)
  • Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (Power Apparatus & System)
  • Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Thermal Engineering)
  • Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Production Engineering)
  • Master of Engineering in Polymer Technology
  • Master of Engineering in Computer Technology & Applications

Research Programs Offered in Delhi Technical University

Doctor of Philosophy in the following study areas

  • Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Computer Engineering Departments: Electrical Machines and Drives, Power Systems, Control Systems, Power Electronics, Microwave Communication, DSP, Micro electronics Devises, VLSI/Fault-Tolerant Computing.
  • Mechanical Engineering: ┬áThermal Engineering, I C Engines, Turbo-machinery, Stress Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Metal Forming and Foundry Technology, Industrial and Technology Management, Flexible Manufacturing and Automation.
  • Civil Engineering: Structural Engineering, Structural Dynamics, Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Experimental Machinics.
  • Applied Physics: Material Science & Superconductivity, Thin-films, Fibre optics and Optical communication and Quantum electronics
  • Applied Chemistry: Polymer Science & Technology, Material Science and Polymer Composites, Ion-exchange, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Themodynamics
  • Applied Mathematics: Graph Theory, Information Theory, Numerical Simulation, Number Theory and Combinatorics, Relativistic Cosmological Models, Algebra, Approximation Theory
  • Humanities: Applied Economics, Engineering Economics, Labour Market Analysis, Techno-Economics Impact of Education

The course duration is three years and it is a full time course.

Part Time Courses offered in Delhi Technical University

  • Master of Science in Applied Physics
  • Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering

Admission Process

Admissions to various under graduate courses are made through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Out of the total seats, 85% are reserved for candidates who complete their higher secondary from schools in Delhi and the remaining 15% is for candidates outside Delhi. Admission to post graduate courses is done through GATE qualifying exam.

Contact Address

  • Address: Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi - 42, India
  • Tel: 011-27871018
  • Fax: 011-27871023
  • e-mail: [email protected]
 
Advertisements







 

Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section