Difference between B.Tech and B.E
If one starts counting the engineering institutes in India, he or she will keep on counting and counting. The numbers of engineering and technical institutes in India is huge and are offering degree of B.Tech or B.E in various subjects. In spite of having such a huge number of colleges offering these courses, a huge majority of students and aspirants are confused in between these two courses. The first question that strikes our mind after hearing the name of both the courses is ‘what is the difference between B.Tech and B.E degree’?
A very few number of people actually knows the difference. If the same question is striking your mind, let me clear it for you. Actually there is hardly any difference in the courses as far as its level is concerned or their market value and status is compared. In countries like India there is hardly have any valuable differences.
However, since the courses are different, there must be some difference. The difference is the course material and its orientation. The B.E degree is said to be offered in course where the syllabus and the material deals with the theoretical knowledge. On the other hand the B.Tech Degree is offered in the courses where the material and the syllabus is more of a practical field. In B.E degree, one studies the material in more detail and depth, whereas in B.Tech degree one concentrates more on the skills and the practical application of the course.
If one carefully observes one will find that in India the courses like Chemical, electrical, mechanical and Civil are few of the branches in which often the degree offered is of B.E. However, this in no way means that these courses are meant to be offered with B.E degree only. These courses are also offered with a B.Tech degree, under many Universities and technical institutions, making it clear that the degree being offered depends on the universities and institutes and not on the course.
- Difference Between B.Tech. and B.E.
- Difference between B.Tech and B.Tech Hons
- Difference between B.Tech Electronics and B.Sc Electronics
- Difference between a PhD in Psychology and a PsyD
- Difference between science and applied science
- Difference between B.Tech in CS and B.Sc CS
- Difference between science and engineering
- B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biotechnology B.Tech
- Difference between integrated course and dual degree course in engineering
- What are the advantages of B.Sc in IT than B.Tech in IT?
- Growing prospects of B.Tech in India
- B.E Vs B.Tech - Which course is better?
- Difference between B.E. and B.Tech.
- Difference between Private & deemed Universities
- Difference between M.Tech and M.S in India