16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study Aviation course (Commercial Pilot)? Is there any scholarship available for aviation course?

Hello sir, I want to study Aviation course (Commercial Pilot). Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? Is there any scholarship available for aviation course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
  2. Can I get Education Loan in UCO Bank for Aviation course?
  3. Which field I need to opt for taking Graduation in aviation to become a commercial pilot?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  5. How can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn Institute from Kolkata?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  7. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  8. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  9. Financial support of Rs.55-60 Lakhs from any bank or institution is possible for M.Tech in Aviation?
  10. How to become an Aviation Pilot after passing 12th?
  11. Want to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot : Institutes in India offering reasonable fees for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career in aviation or aeronautical engineering through scholarship
  13. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Diploma in Aviation?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  15. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  16. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
4th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study Aviation course (Commercial Pilot)? Is there any scholarship available for aviation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Aviation course (Commercial Pilot). Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? Is there any scholarship available for aviation course?

Students can apply for education loans to study Aviation (CPL) course in various nationalized banks. Students can apply for education loans in State Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, etc. for studying the Commercial Pilot course. Students have to contact any one of the above mentioned bank branches nearest to their permanent residence for applying education loan. They have to provide necessary collateral security in the form of land, building, bank deposits, etc. for getting an education loan to study commercial pilot course. Students have to contact the flying school for scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?