19th June 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture?

Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture? Can you please provide me the details on this? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  2. Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion
  3. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  4. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  5. What is the scope of food industry after completion of diploma in food technology? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  7. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in food technology after completion of intermediate with PCM stream?
  9. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  10. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  11. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  12. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  13. What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?
  15. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  16. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
19th June 2016, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture? Can you please provide me the details on this? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thanks!
Diploma in Agriculture candidates are not eligible for B.Tech in Food Technology.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Food Technology from a recognized University are eligible for B.Tech in Food Technology.

Your age should be above 16 years.
24th March 2022, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture?

Am I eligible to bsc food technology after completing diploma in agriculture engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?