27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job after completion of diploma with 54% marks?

I have got 54% in mechanical diploma. i got 2 drops in diploma...currently i'm doing BE.. bt here also, i got 2 drops.. nd now 3rd drop before last year.. can i still get good job??? and how??? Can you please provide me the details soon as possible on the same?

Related Questions:
27th October 2016, 01:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of diploma with 54% marks?

You can get job if you complete your education by clearing all the backlogs. Selection in private sector is based on the performance in interview. So, clear your drops and be ready for interview.

You can also apply for job based on your diploma qualification, if you are not able to complete B.E. There are many small companies, from where you can start with a less salary and gain experience.
27th October 2016, 09:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of diploma with 54% marks?

Yes, definitely you can get a good job after the completion of your B.E degree.
You have to qualify in the Interview of different companies to get a good job in the said companies. It all depends on your performance in the interview and selection process of the said companies. You must clear all your backlogs before sitting in the interview of different companies. Otherwise you would not be eligible for the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?