3rd October 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission to diploma after completion of 12th Science?

I have passed my 12th sci in, now I want to study in diploma mechanical so which clg is best for me and which clg is providing dlm diploma course? Can someone please give me the information soon as possible? Awaiting for the response!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma after completion of 12th science with 75% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  5. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing diploma after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  10. Which course to choose after completion of diploma in Compute Science from GTU? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  12. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed to get admission in college after completion of diploma course?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  18. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
3rd October 2016, 01:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to diploma after completion of 12th Science?

To get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream, you have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. Being a 12th passed student, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry process. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course.

List of best colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India are mentioned below :-

--> K D Polytechnic
Address: Krishnanagar Society, Patan, Gujarat 384265

--> Shivam Polytechnic College
Address: 26, Goverdhan Colony, Shiva Colony, Govindpuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 229 0158

--> Government Polytechnic, Jhajjar
Address: Jhajjarrural, Haryana 124104
Phone: 01251 215 775 ext. 215512

--> Agnel Polytechnic
Address: Sector-9A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
Phone: 022 4161 1000
3rd October 2016, 01:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to diploma after completion of 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th sci in, now I want to study in diploma mechanical so which clg is best for me and which clg is providing dlm diploma course? Can someone please give me the information soon as possible? Awaiting for the response!

The aspirant should apply for the admission to the diploma courses through the application form available for this purpose. The 12th Science students will be admitted to the second year of the diploma course through lateral entry. The applicants should appear for lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and clear the same with good rank. The admission to the lateral entry diploma course will be done on the basis of entrance examination rank. You have to attend the counseling and take admission to the required diploma course.
3rd October 2016, 07:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of class 12th, you can definitely study Diploma in mechanical Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to take admission to study Diploma courses.
You must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council. Once you qualify in it, you can apply in different Colleges providing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
3rd October 2016, 09:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The procedure is simple, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted for admission of candidates in Diploma courses, most of the reputed Institutes conduct their own entrance test and other than that the state is liable to conduct an entrance test for admission of candidates.

You will in that case have to appear for entrance test conducted by your respective state or by the prospective Institute, you wish to get admission in and once you clear the examination, you will be very much liable to get admission.

There are various colleges providing Diploma courses, I have mentioned the names of some of the Institutes providing Diploma courses, kindly have a look at it;

B]> Sri Nallalaghu Nadar Polytechnic College[/B]
Address: GNT Road, Puzhal, Thiruvallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600066
Phone:044 2641 8265

> Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira
Address: 208,Grand Trunk Rd, Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal 700012
Phone: 033 2654 9381

> P.S.B Polytechnic College
Address: No. 46, Thaiyur, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Kelambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103
Phone:044 2740 2230

> Aalim Muhammed Salegh Polytechnic College
Address: "NIZARA EDUCATIONAL CAMPUS" AVADI I.A.F.,, Muthapudupet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600055
Phone:044 2684 2636

> Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
Address: Chakrapani Colony, St Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu 600016
Phone: 044 2234 0968

> Sri Balaji Polytechnic College
Address: Near Vandalur Zoo, Kolapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600048
Phone:044 2275 0332

> Vel Tech Polytechnic College
Address: 42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600062
Phone:044 2637 6061

> Sri Sairam Polytechnic College

Address: Sirukalathur, Tamil Nadu 602109
Phone:044 2251 2070
3rd October 2016, 09:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualification required to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering is 10th standard from recognised board with at least 50% marks. You have to qualify the Polytechnic Entrance exam that can be given after plus two or 10th. If you will qualify the exam on the basis of your rank in the merit list you will be given government or private college accordingly. Moreover you can also pursue a degree course in mechanical engineering as you have minimum required qualification for degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?