28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Banking and Finance for 12th Science student?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Banking and Finance course. As I have done 12th with Science stream so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  4. Possibility to study B.Com(Banking and Finance) for Biology student?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  6. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  7. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  9. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  11. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Criminology and Penology for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com 2nd year student of Delhi University?
  14. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  15. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  16. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  17. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
31st July 2018, 08:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Banking and Finance for 12th Science student?

As per I know Post Graduation in Banking and Finance is more beneficial.
So you have to complete graduation in any of the stream and then pursue Post Graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance.
You will be eligible to pursue PGDBF after completing graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
31st July 2018, 09:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Banking and Finance for 12th Science student?

It would be beneficial for you to pursue any degree course rather than pursuing a diploma course after completion of your 12th standard with science stream. Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration because it would be beneficial for you to enter into banking are you can also go for Bachelor of Commerce because these courses will help you to get into banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?