26th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to study 2 years Engineering Diploma course for a candidate after completion of 12th?

Sir,
I am a 12th appearing student. I would like to know that is it better for me to do Diploma of 2 years course after 12th in Engineering? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on 12th basis for 32 years old candidate?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  4. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  5. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  8. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  10. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if discontinued 12th?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  16. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
27th March 2016, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study 2 years Engineering Diploma course for a candidate after completion of 12th?

It is best to do Engineering course directly after completion of your 12th standard instead of pursuing Diploma course. If you pursue Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course and after completion of Diploma course, it takes 3 years to complete B.Tech course, by pursuing Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, one year of valuable time will be wasted but, you can find many job opportunities by pursuing Diploma course. So, I suggest you to think once again and choose the course in which you are interested.
28th March 2016, 04:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study 2 years Engineering Diploma course for a candidate after completion of 12th?

There is no such diploma course of 2 years, either it is for 1 year or for 3 years, therefore it is up to you yo decide a to which course to opt for as both are good, the difference lies in the educational knowledge a student posseses in 1 year and 3 years of Diploma course.

So, now you have to decide as to which one to opt for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?