26th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Astrology? Qualification required to study?

Hi,
What is the qualification required for studying Diploma in Astrology? And is there any entrance exam? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in Astrology if completed Diploma and Degree in Astrology?
  2. What should I pursue in Graduation to study Astrology being a 12th candidate?
  3. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDS for 30 years old GNM-Nurse? Qualification required to get admission?
  6. Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?
  7. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  8. Qualification required to study detective? Am I eligible to study detective being a 12th passed?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  10. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astrology) if completed B.Sc in General Physics?
  12. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  13. Is it possible to do CA course after passing 10th with 65%?
  14. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  15. How should I pursue higher studies if completed 3 years Diploma in Astrology?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  17. Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Astrology) being a 12th PCM with Computer Science student? Procedure of admission?
28th March 2016, 04:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Astrology? Qualification required to study?

Yes, entrance exams are available but is not the same in ever state, however in West Bengal the entrance exam to pursue diploma courses is JEXPO and the minimum qualification for it is that a candidate should have completed his/her 10th class from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?