15th April 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for both Diploma and Higher Secondary through JCECEB?

Hello Everyone,
If I will qualify JCECEB then can I apply for both Polytechnic course and Higher Secondary? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  2. Can I apply in SSC LDC recruitment exam with Diploma certificate instead of Higher Secondary?
  3. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  4. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?
  6. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  7. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  8. Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?
  9. Which is better to become an Engineer study Diploma Engineering and Higher Secondary?
  10. Which is more important to get job among Engineering Diploma course and Higher Secondary?
  11. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  12. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  14. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  15. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  16. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  17. Difference between Junior Engineer and Higher Secondary or 10+2
  18. Will I get placed for sure after pursuing Diploma from CDAC?
25th April 2016, 11:27 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for both Diploma and Higher Secondary through JCECEB?

Yes, you can apply for the Higher Secondary (12th) from NIOS ( The National Institute of Open Schooling).

The Eligibility criteria for the NIOS is as follows-

>Age: No upper age limit, but minimum age should be 14 years.

> must be 10th passed from a recognised board.

Since Polytechnic course will be a regular course therefore you can apply for NIOS, which is a Open Schooling for the people who are either working or studying diploma or Vocational courses and wanted to continue their 12th through distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?