18th July 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available for me having 3 year work experience in a Shoe company?

Hello, myself Ashu Sharma. I am a diploma holder in GLI, Kanpur. I am a final passer from safety shoe company with experience of 3 years. I am searching for job according to my skills. Please tell me something.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  2. Does work experience make a big difference in getting jobs after B.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
  4. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  5. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  6. How to get a job in Pharmaceutical Company after doing B.Pharmacy
  7. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  8. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?
  10. Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?
  11. Can freshers be placed in Amazon with UG degree?
  12. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  13. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  14. Eligibility of jobs in top companies? I have scored 55% marks in B.Tech and 65% in MBA
  15. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  16. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  17. Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?
  18. Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.
21st July 2017, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available for me having 3 year work experience in a Shoe company?

You can try for job through various job portals or even some job consultancies of your area. You must have a decent CV to highlight all your skills.

Performance in the interview will be more important for getting selected. Hence, be prepared for it.
22nd July 2017, 05:37 PM
AhanaIrshad

Default Re: Is there any job available for me having 3 year work experience in a Shoe company?

Since, you have completed your diploma course in leather technology, you can get jobs according to your profile in different companies of leather manufacturing as well in different Leather Trading companies also. It is also very good that you have 3 years experience in the particular field.
Here I am listing you some of the reputed companies where you can apply based on your profile:-

Arkay Leathers PVT Ltd

Iyagri Chamios

Butterfly Leathers

KAR Group

Leather Hunt PVT Ltd

Marson Leather House etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?