12th April 2016, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Agriculture Diploma course on 10th basis?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in 10th WBBSE. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Agriculture? If yes then what I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  5. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?
  11. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  13. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  14. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  15. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  17. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  18. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
14th April 2016, 12:34 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Agriculture Diploma course on 10th basis?

I would like to suggest you to first complete your 12th standard from science stream from recognised board with minimum of 50% marks and after then you have to qualify the Entrance exam conducted the state university where you want to take admission. You can also appear in All India agriculture examination. On the basis of rank in the merit list you can get admission.
14th April 2016, 12:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course. Admission in Diploma course are offered on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks or on the basis of merit in the entrance examination.
14th April 2016, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, diploma in agricultural engineering is available on the basis of class 10th through polytechnic entrance exam. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam through counselling.

Hence, just be prepared for polytechnic entrance exam of your state so that you can get admission in your choice of college.
14th April 2016, 11:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Agriculture Diploma on 10th basis. Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent are eligible to get admisison in Agriculture Diploma course. Most of the colleges offer admission on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks and some of the colleges conducts an entrance examination. You need to qualify the entrance examination to get admission in Agriculture Diploma course. The course duration of Agriculture Diploma course is 3 years.
15th April 2016, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying in 10th WBBSE. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma in Agriculture? If yes then what I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this.
Yes, you can study diploma in Agriculture Engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
16th April 2016, 01:05 AM
Jitu369

I would like to suggest you to first complete your 12th standard from science stream from recognised board with minimum of 50% marks and after then you have to qualify the Entrance exam conducted the state university where you want to take admission. You can also appear in All India agriculture examination. On the basis of rank in the merit list you can get admission.
25th July 2020, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in agriculture field after 10 th please help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?