8th September 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 78.46 marks in 12th?

I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I have percent of 78.46 in 12th. Which college should i join?

Related Questions:
  1. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  4. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  5. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  6. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  7. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  8. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in any college in Mumbai to pursue Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  12. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  14. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  17. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  18. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
8th September 2015, 10:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is best for admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 78.46 marks in 12th?

The name of best college for admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 78.46 marks in 12th as given.

** Infant Jesus Polytechnic College
K Kallikudi, Ramjee Nagar PO.
Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Phone : (0431) 2690429, 2690009

** V.J.P. Polytechnic College
Trichy- Chennai Bye-Pass Road, Siruganur, Trichy
Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Phone : (0431) 2908394

** Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic College
Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054 ‎
022 2660 8676 ‎

** Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic
Irla Society Rd, Suvarna Nagar, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400056

** Viva College of Diploma Engineering and Technology
Viva College Road, Virar (West), Tal- Vasai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone : (0250) 2515276, 2515278
9th September 2015, 08:39 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is best for admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 78.46 marks in 12th?

Sir , Loyola college is the best college for mechanical engineering .
For getting admission you need to follow the mentioned points below :-
* ) Instantly , you have to appear in Diploma entrance exam .
*) you have to secure the decent rank which must lies in the range of cut off of the college of Loyola .
*) Then you have to participate in counselling there you have to submit your certificates which are mandatory .
*) Thus you are eligible to ME from Loyola college ..
10th September 2015, 09:46 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

If you are from Mumbai region, then here is some best & excellent engineering colleges:
1. VJTI, Matunga, Mumbai
2. Sardar Patel college of engineering, Mumbai
3. K J Somaiya, Vidyavihar, Mumbai
4. Dr. BATU , Raigad
& All Government Engineering Colleges

These all are best colleges for mechanical engineering. Dear friend you must have to apply to these colleges.

Best of luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?