19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a Mechanical graduate study PG Diploma in Machine Maintenance course? What are the requirements and where to apply for it?

I am in final year of Mechanical Engineering course and want to know can I study PG Diploma in Machine Maintenance course after it? What are the requirements and where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  2. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  3. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  4. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  5. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  6. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  7. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? Requirements to get admission in government colleges?
  8. Which course will be better after doing diploma in plastic?
  9. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  10. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? When to apply for it?
  12. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad if I am working in company as Maintenance Supervisior?
  14. Where to apply for lateral entry in Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  16. Requirements to study Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management course from government colleges?
  17. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?
  18. Requirements required to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher? -- [New]
21st October 2017, 04:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical graduate study PG Diploma in Machine Maintenance course? What are the requirements and where to apply for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in machine maintenance after completing your bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in machine maintenance course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in machine maintenance is bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or any other equivalent degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in machine maintenance is 6 months. Here below are details regarding institutes where you can apply for PG diploma in machine maintenance course:-

Institutes Offer PG Diploma Course in Machine Maintenance:-

1) Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar

2) Central Board of Irrigation and Power, Delhi

3) National Power Training Institute, Faridabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?