18th April 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY.B.Com?

I have done three year Diploma in commercial practice course (New) in year 1996 to 1998, after that I had taken admission in S.Y B.com, and then I have completed my B.com. Now I want to go for further study in Canada, they want written note that Diploma in commercial practice is equivalent to F.Y B.com, Please help me, what should I provide for the same.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY.B.Com? -- [New]
  2. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.Com?
  3. How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  4. Further studies options after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice long time back?
  5. Am I eligible to qualify for group exam after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  6. How to study Chartered Accountant after completing commercial practice in diploma
  7. How to go for distance education in Bagalkot after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  8. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I have completed diploma course in commercial practice
  9. What should I study after completing diploma in commercial and computer practice?
  10. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  11. Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?
  12. Am I eligible to do BA through correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice?
  13. Which diploma course is best if I have interest in Social Servicing?
  14. Physical standards required for being a Sub-Inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for LLB course after completing Diploma in Commercial practice?
  16. Can I study distance MBA through state level shorthand exam and after completion of 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  18. Best commerce college in hyderabad?
18th April 2017, 11:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY.B.Com?

I am sorry to say that Diploma in Commercial Practice is not equivalent to First Year of B.Com course as both of the above mentioned courses are different to each other. The former is a Diploma course while the latter is a degree course. So, they are not equivalent.
2nd April 2022, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY.B.Com?

I have completed Diploma in computer and commercial practice in continuation I have passed degree-B.com, but I have treating as 10 qualified person in job
What is the Diploma in computer and commercial practice qualification standard. Equalent to what ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?