6th December 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to clear back paper if all chances are exhausted?

I am having one backlog in diploma (c06) batch. All chances to write the exams are exhausted now. Is there any way to complete that single subject. Or any way to go for further studies. If it will be any degree course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to move to 3rd year if I have failed in 2nd year B.Sc course?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc with 1 paper back in 2nd year? Do I need to clear that paper then pursue B.Ed?
  3. Can I do BA honors after failing in B.Sc Maths honors?
  4. What should I do to pass in Business Economics paper if not cleared in two attempts?
  5. How many attempts are allowed for IES exam?
  6. Will it be a problem if I want to do post graduation in Delhi University and I have a back paper to clear in graduation?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 27425 rank in CET of IP University, Delhi?
  8. If I score less than 60% in final year will I be deprived of a job in TCS?
  9. Job vacancy in GAIL? qualification required?
  10. Chances available after completing graduation? Is it possible to clear Civil Services?
  11. How can I clear my Diploma course arrears after completing all Mercy chances? Can I pursue B.Tech without clearing Diploma?
  12. Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?
  13. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  14. Am I eligible for internship or should I clear backlogs first?
  15. What are the chances to clear the CLAT exam? I am studying 12th from non medical stream
  16. Eligibility for PSC exam after B.Tech? Can I apply for PSC degree level exam? -- [New]
  17. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any chance to reappear in Statistics & Quantitative Method papers to get MBA(HR) Degree after last attempt?
7th December 2017, 09:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to clear back paper if all chances are exhausted?

No, you can't clear the back papers of Diploma course if all the chances are exhausted. You can apply for supplementary examinations and clear the failed subject but, your all chances are exempted. If there is any exception of subjects to complete the Diploma course then, you can keep the failed subject as an exemption and complete the Diploma course, so, that you can pursue your higher studies.
8th December 2017, 10:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that as you have mentioned that all chances to complete backlog subject of your diploma is exhausted then I am afraid that there isn't any chance left. However, I would advise you to contact to your University in order to get any further detail. If any how you qualify the backlog paper, then you can take lateral entry admission into B.Tech/B.E course in the relevant discipline after completion of Diploma course.
27th July 2021, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

How many chances to get clearer carry paper exam in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?