7th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in Agriculture Diploma entrance exam being a 14 years old 10th candidate?

Friends,
I am Nithisha and I have completed my 10th with 9.2 GPA. Now I want to join in Agriculture Diploma course. But eligibility to appear for entrance exam is 15 years. I am just 14 years old right now. So, what shall I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I appear in Agriculture Diploma entrance exam being a 14 years old 10th candidate? -- [New]
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?
  6. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  10. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to study 5 years and 2 years Agriculture Diploma courses after completing 10th?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  14. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of KEAM?
  17. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?
8th July 2015, 03:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in Agriculture Diploma entrance exam being a 14 years old 10th candidate?

There is a age criteria for most of the diploma entrance exams which is conducted by the state technical council. Your age should be at least 15 years then only you will become eligible for the polytechnic entrance exam in most cases.

There is upper age limit also in most of the polytechnic entrance exams. Hence, make sure you fulfill the age criteria for entrance exam before applying for it.
8th July 2015, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in Agriculture Diploma entrance exam being a 14 years old 10th candidate?

If the minimum age required to appear in Diploma entrance examination is 15 years and if you are 14 years old, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination as you have not satisfied the age limit. But, there are chances for you to get admission in Diploma course without appearing in Diploma entrance examination i.e., through Management quota seats. So, I suggest you to contact some Diploma colleges, so, that they may offer you admission in Diploma course through Management quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?