26th August 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for doing diploma in information technology with less marks?

Is it possible for me to get admission for doing diploma in information technology with less marks? What should I do to get the course? Can someone please give me the answer on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  2. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  3. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for doing diploma in information technology with less marks? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  6. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  7. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  9. How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  13. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  16. What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?
  17. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma in information technology
26th August 2015, 04:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for doing diploma in information technology with less marks?

Yes, it is possible to get admission for doing diploma course in Information technology with less marks. Usually 60% is the eligibility criteria bar for appearing in the entrance exam for diploma course in the polytechnic colleges of various states and private universities. Some even have 50% as the eligibility criteria. So you can appear in the entrance exam and then the admission will be done purely on the basis of rank in the entrance exam. If you are not eligible for the entrance exam, then you have the option of pursuing the diploma course in Information Technology through correspondence or part time mode as many institutes offers this type of course and usually take admission on first cum first basis.
14th September 2015, 09:53 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for doing diploma in information technology with less marks?

The main eligibility for doing Diploma in any course is:-

-Candidate must have qualified in his/her 10th standard from recognized board,
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 40% of marks in his/her 10th standard.

If you satisfy the above criteria then you are eligible for doing Diploma in Information Technology.

Only thing you have to do is to give the entrance test well.

If you score the best in this test you will have the better opportunities to get seat in the best college in your desired Information technology stream though you get less mark in your 10th standard.
16th September 2015, 04:56 PM
Silent work
Member+

Yes.

You are eligible for diploma in information technology.
The candidate who secured minimum 40% in 10th are eligible for diploma course. If you have more than 40% in SSC, then it's enough. You will get admission for diploma in information technology surely. But if you want to do diploma from top college then you must have above 80% in 10th. Otherwise you have only one option that is to crack entrance exam conducted for diploma with good marks.

Eligibility for diploma in any course after 10th is given below:

1) Candidate must have secured minimum 40% from recognized board of state.

2) There is no age limit made for diploma

3) Indian resident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?