14th March 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change from one Diploma institute to another in Maharashtra?

What is procedure for changing a government diploma institute to another government diploma institute in maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  5. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After B.Com which courses are available in Advertising within Bombay?
  7. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  8. How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How to do B.E in Robotics in Maharashtra after scoring 69.94% in diploma? Which college is perfect for me in Maharashtra?
  10. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  11. Procedure to get Transcript of Diploma in IT from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies? -- [New]
  12. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  13. How to take admission in diploma in Karnataka? What is the procedure?
  14. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  15. Procedure to do Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra?
  16. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  17. Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?
  18. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
19th September 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change from one Diploma institute to another in Maharashtra?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change from one Diploma institute to another Diploma institute in Maharashtra for pursuing your Diploma course. You need to pursue your three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing Diploma course. No change in college will be allowed once, you have completed the admission process. If you have just taken admission and not yet completed first year of Diploma course then, you can join in another private institute through management quota but, it is not possible to join in government institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?