27th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What cut off required in diploma to do engineering in Pune?

Sir/Mam, I have 80% in diploma and my caste is SC, so, we can tell me a cut-off of engineering in Pune. My diploma had completed in electrical course? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut off marks required to do engineering in Pune after completion of diploma with 80 percentage marks?
  2. Required cut off marks to get admission in Engineering in Pune?
  3. Cutoff list of Pune Engineering College?
  4. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  5. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  6. What is the cut-off required for diploma to do Engineering degree?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges of Pune? I have scored 71% in diploma
  8. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges in Pune?
  9. Good colleges for Computer Science in Pune and their Cut Off list?
  10. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  11. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune?
  13. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  14. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?
  15. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  16. List best institutes in Pune for Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Cutoff of 2nd year civil engineering in pune university?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
27th March 2017, 10:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What cut off required in diploma to do engineering in Pune?

I am sorry to say that the exact cut off marks cannot be determined. The cut off marks are set by the institutes itself and it changes every year in every institute. It mainly depends on the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> The number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the paper.

So, if you succeed in achieving the cut off marks of the institute then you can get admission to pursue engineering in Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?