26th August 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing B.Com and Tourism Diploma course to make my future brighter?

Dear Friends,
I am doing Diploma in Tourism from BHU and B.Com also. So, what I can do in future to make brighter?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study after completing B.Sc in Botany to make brighter future?
  2. What should I study further after completing BDS to make brighter future?
  3. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce to make brighter future? -- [New]
  4. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  5. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where should I study MBBS among Bangalore and Abroad to make brighter future?
  7. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  8. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MS in BITs Pilani through Wipro WASE to make brighter future?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?
  11. Can I make my future brighter in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  12. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  13. Which course to do after BAMS for a brighter future?
  14. What should I study after completion of BSc in Tourism
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?
  16. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  17. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  18. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
1st October 2015, 12:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing B.Com and Tourism Diploma course to make my future brighter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am doing Diploma in Tourism from BHU and B.Com also. So, what I can do in future to make brighter?
There are so many master degree courses available after completing B.Com course. After completing a master degree course you definitely have a chance to get the job in a big company which you like. After B.Com course you can apply for the master degree courses like,
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Chartered Accountant
  • Company Secretary
  • Chartered Financial Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?