25th July 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan for pursuing B.Arch after scoring 57 percent in 12th standard?

Hi, I got 57% in 12th and appeared for NATA, can I get student (educational) loan for B.Arch (5 Yrs). What is the procedure and which banks provide the loans, please give me reply as early as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

21st October 2017, 03:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan for pursuing B.Arch after scoring 57 percent in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing B.Arch course after completion of your 12th standard with 57 percent aggregate marks from a recognised board. You should have secured admission in B.Arch course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. If you have all the documents correctly, you can get an education loan from any bank of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?