16th July 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Best universities of Uttar Pradesh and their fees to study BA LLB? Procedure to get education loan from Dena Bank?

Hello sir, I want to study BA LLB course from best universities of Uttar Pradesh. Please suggest me some best universities and theirs fees? Procedure to get education loan from Dena Bank?

Related Questions:
5th March 2023, 02:39 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Best universities of Uttar Pradesh and their fees to study BA LLB? Procedure to get education loan from Dena Bank?

There are several good universities in Uttar Pradesh offering BA LLB courses. Here are some of the top universities and their approximate fees for the BA LLB program:
  1. Banaras Hindu University - Fees: Rs. 55,000 per year (approx.)
  2. Aligarh Muslim University - Fees: Rs. 42,000 per year (approx.)
  3. University of Lucknow - Fees: Rs. 55,000 per year (approx.)
  4. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow - Fees: Rs. 1,78,000 per year (approx.)
  5. Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut - Fees: Rs. 50,000 per year (approx.)

Regarding education loans, Dena Bank offers education loans to eligible candidates who have secured admission to a recognized university or college in India or abroad. To apply for an education loan from Dena Bank, you will need to submit the following documents:
  • Admission letter from the university/college
  • Mark sheets and certificates of your previous educational qualifications
  • Income proof of your parents/guardians
  • Identity proof (passport, driving license, PAN card, etc.)
  • Address proof (electricity bill, telephone bill, etc.)

You can visit the nearest Dena Bank branch or their official website to get more information on the loan application process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?