29th January 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed from Andhra Pradesh apply for an education loan at Kolkata? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I have completed intermediate with Science (Mathematics) stream from Andhra Pradesh and now want to get admission in Marine Engineering course at Kolkata. Can I apply for an education loan at Kolkata? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Andhra Bank Education Loan for UG courses? Documents required to submit?
  3. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  10. Can I apply for an education loan at Jamshedpur if passed 10th from BSEB? Necessary documents required for it?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  12. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  13. Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBA if doesn't have CAT or any other score? Necessary documents required for it?
  14. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course?
  18. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
31st January 2017, 07:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed from Andhra Pradesh apply for an education loan at Kolkata? Documents required for it?

You can definitely take education loan to pursue marine engineering in Kolkata. However, you need to apply for education loan in the branch of a bank which is near your residence as the bank will do background check before sanctioning loan. Hence, if you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, you should apply for education loan in Andhra Pradesh. The documents required for education loan are -

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Fee structure of the concerned institute.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of co-borrower/third party guarantor.
- Signed loan documents
- Passport Size Photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?