3rd June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get and education loan from WBMDFC at a lower rate of interest?

Sir, I have got 984 marks in intermediate Bi.P.C group in the caste of OC group Candidates. I am about to receive a scholarship, bu that's not sufficient for me, can i get an education loan from WBMDFC at lower rate of interest?

Related Questions:
  1. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  2. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  3. Can I get Education Loan from WBMDFC having less than 50%?
  4. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  5. Procedure to get an Education Loan of WBMDFC for study B.Tech?
  6. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  7. How to benefit from Education Loan offered by WBMDFC?
  8. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. How to benefit from Education Loan offered by WBMDFC?
  11. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  12. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  13. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does WBMDFC offer Student Loan without Interest? How to apply and documents required?
5th June 2016, 02:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get and education loan from WBMDFC at a lower rate of interest?

There are additional eligibility criteria which will decide whether you are eligible for education loan under WBMDFC scheme or not. You need to satisfy all eligibility criteria and then only will be eligible for the education loan under this scheme. The detailed notification is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: doc WBMDFC Scholarship.doc(47.5 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?