2nd November 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?

I am going to apply for MBBS course under management quota. For this I need to get an Education Loan. Can I know that what kind of securities required in Allahabad Education Loan? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  2. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  3. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  4. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  5. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota?
  7. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  8. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  9. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  10. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  11. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  12. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS under Management quota in Katihar Medical College?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  15. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  17. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
11th November 2016, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?

Securities are required for getting education loan if your study expense is above 7.5 lakhs and you want to opt for loan above 7.5 lakhs. The securities accepted by Allahabad bank are :-

- Land
- Building or House or Shop
- Govt. Securities
- Public Sector Bonds
- NSC
- LIC
- KVP
- LIP
- Banks Term Deposit etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?